Well, this weekend I am going to my very good friend Jen's house. She lives in Lansing which I am sure most of you know. I am so excited. It is nice to get away for a little while and relax. Jen is such a wonderful hostess. She makes it such a wonderful time. I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. I have a busy day tomorrow. Laundry, clean, pack, pick up kids at school, get a bite to eat, go to dance class, drop Morgan off at her friends', meet Mike at home, and head out to Lansing. Mike will have it pretty easy since Mom is taking Tori and Morgan will be at her friends over night, so just the boys hanging out. I hope that they have fun.
I am excited to also see my friend Kelli. She is preggo and due in only one month. It will be very good to see her. Her other little boy is 2 today. They will be such good buddies. So we will all three spend Saturday together and just hang out maybe a little shopping, but I don't want to wear Kelli out. We will most likely do some home stores and coffe shops. Just relax.
I talked to my brother on the phone for a long time tonight. It was so good to talk to him. It seems that calls are so far and few between and it is great to hear from him. He is planning a big move to Vegas. He will be traveling out there next week to check it out before he moves all of his things out there. I am sad. It is so far away. He seems excited and I hope that it all works out good for him and that he stays out of trouble.
Well, I hope that you are all doing well. Comment if you want to. :)
Friday, March 10, 2006
Girl's Weekend
Posted by Jill Corwin at 1:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah for girls weekends! I am sure we are going to have a good one!
I am excited to see you both too!
jill-lets get going on updating your blog.
Post a Comment