This week again, busy. I just can't wait for summer when things slow down. They should slow a little bit because Mike will be done with basketball for a while at the end of this month. Monday worked and went to brownies. Tuesday I had a good day. I was off and all kids were in school. I went and ran some errands around town and visited with my friend whos little boy just passed. She is doing okay, but of course it is hard. She is amazing. She is doing all of the right things. I enjoyed the visit and we got some of her thank you's completed. Hopefully I helped some, I don't know. You just don't know what to do to help in situations like these. Wednesday worked and church night. Thursday work and I had a meeting after work and Mike had a basketball game. Now let me tell you, I remeber why I don't like going to his games. THE KIDS!UGHH! They are so rotten when we get in there. The games are at the 'Y' and it is pretty big. There is also an upstairs. Well, they all run around in different directions. You would think they were 2 again or something. I lost it. I was on the brink of tears. My eyes were welling up. We left after about 15 mins, (that is how long it took to round them up). Right when I thought I had them all I would look and another one was missing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today was nice. I went into the school to help. I enjoy that. Tonight we went out to Cracker Barrel for dinner and went to buy a new phone for at home. Not much excitement. Nothing planned for tomorrow. I like it that way. Sleep in!!!!!!1
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment