Friday, December 23, 2005

Too Long

Wow! did you know that if you don't do a post in so long it kind of bumps you off? I had to redo my pass word and re-log in just in order to do this post! Well, that tells me that it has been WAY too long since I have done a post.

There really is no excuse except that I have been so busy. Two days this week I was gone for 15 hours from home. That just gives you and idea of how the past month has been. I have been working and running the kids around. Mike has been a huge help with the house and dinner, etc.

Last weekend my cousin Willie got married. Then on Sunday I took the girls to the "Nutcracker" Ballet at Interlochen. It was so much fun. I had never been to a ballet either. So I think I enjoyed it as much as the girls. After the ballet we went out to eat at Cicero's the little pizza place I used to work at, and then went grocery shopping for baking stuff at Meijer.........$200 later!! (not just baking stuff, but not a lot of groceries either)

Well, tonight Bill and Christa, and Ken and Chris are coming over to celebrate Christmas here. I love having people over. Tomorrow we are going to Dad and Mary's for dinner and Sunday Mom is coming here! I love Christmas.

I hope every one has a Merry CHRISTmas and enjoys time with family!

0 comments: