Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Six years ago

Well, six years ago I was three days over due with my third baby. I was so excited because I knew our son would be born soon. I had a doctor's appointment early in the morning and she thought any time I would start labor, but nothing all day. We went to bed as normal. I woke about 4:30a.m. Dec. 29th with my first contraction. I didn't wake Mike because I wanted him to get as much sleep as possible. I started having contractions 5 mins apart by 5:30 and we arrived at the hopital at 6:00a.m. Four hours later our little Cole was born on Dec. 29th at 10:09 a.m. He was so beautiful. So, tomorrow is his SIXTH birthday. I can't believe it. Such a little man now.

3 comments:

Jen & Gary said...

jill-

I guess I am not the only one reading your blog!.

~jen

Kelli said...

No I am here, too!! And I can't beleive the Cole is 6 already. Wowsers!

Jill Corwin said...

Thanks for the comments! Yea, I have now recruited 2 more readers! That totals 3! Yippee(plus one (Joel)). Yes, he is now 6, it flies by. Kelli...just you wait and see..one day you just wake up and wow, 6.