Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas

Okay, so it has been 3 days and only one comment. That must mean that I have one lone reader out there, but oh well, I will post to Jen!

Our Christmas Eve and Christmas were great. Christmas Eve we went to Dad and Mary's and she made a great meal of ham, chicken wings potatoes, and beans. It was delicious. Then we opened gifts and the kids had so much fun. Mary made these beautiful pictures for each of the kids. She took a pretty print of a Monet oil painting and applied pictures of the kids on the print and it looks 3-D and like they are part of the painting. It is so cool. You will have to see it in person. My Dad made Cole this really cool pillow out of leather and he cut out 2 beavers out of rabbit hide and sewed them on to the pillow. It is really neat and rustic looking. Cole loves it and slept with it both nights so far.

Mike and I recieved a gift certificate and a large ham from Heavenly Ham. Yum!

Christmas day we got up and the kids opened gifts from under the tree and then we went to church wich was nice. Not many people there, but nice. We came home and I opened my gifts and Mom came over and brought over even more gifts. She was like Santa deivering gifts! She got the family a KARAOKE machine! I am so excited. We have been singing for the past 2 days! It is so fun. I just need to get some more CDs. Also, I got new Columbia winter boots. They are really nice and light weight compared to my Sorels that are large and clumpy and heavy. All in all we had a very relaxing day and it was great. The only sad thing is I didn't see Joel and Meg, but hopefully they will come up soon. They spent the weekend in Ann Arbor with Meg's family. Which is great too!

2 comments:

Jen & Gary said...

Jill, sounds like you had a wonderful christmas!

your faithful reader,

Jen

Jill Corwin said...

Jen, thank you for your faithful reading! Love you so much!