Today I met my friend Morgan so that we could get pedicures together and spend time together. We arrived at the P*vlov* Salon and Spa at 12 noon after having coffee and a bagel together. When we started our pedi, she suggested that I sign up for a mani and massage....I was hesitant because if the pricey services. She talked me into it when she said it would be at a discount. She was only able to stay for the pedi because of child care, but I agreed (oh, so reluctantly :P) to stay for the other services! When I was all done at 3:30, I went to the front desk to pay and they said it was paid for by Morgan. I was thinking, okay, I will just pay her directly....so I called her to see where we could meet up....and she said, nowhere, because it was her treat!!!! Oh, my, what a treat it was!!! My feet have not looked so nice since last November when I got the pedicure before we went to Vegas! It was LONG overdue! The poor lady who had to work on my feet!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment