Well....hello.....how was your Christmas? Mine was nice. We stayed home all day, and I actually was in my p.j.s all day. On Sunday night we went to my Aunt Mary's and had a family dinner and gifts with her. It was really nice to have everyone together. Monday night we went to church and then drove around looking at lights and came home and the kids each opened a gift. They were so cute this year because they each had money and went to shop for each other and for Mike and I. My mom took them each by themselves, and they were so proud of their gifts, and they actually did really well :D
Christmas morning my mom was here and we opened gifts, relaxed, watched a movie, at dinner, and just plain took it easy. Yesterday we went to see Alvin and The Chipmunks, funny!!!!! I have had the whole week off, and don't go back to work until next Wednesday, so that means more relaxing. My brother is flying in tomorrow night. I can't wait to see him! Saturday is Cole's birthday, and the Corwin Christmas! WE will have cake for Cole, and he will open his presents from us. We will have a family party for him next weekend. And his friend party will be in a couple of weekends. He is so patient. But, it is kinda nice cause he get to drag his birthday out for a couple of weeks :D
Well, I hope all is well in your family, and I will post again soon.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Our Week
Posted by Jill Corwin at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have updated my blog.. and I have a new blog... lifewithougkids00.blogspot.com
hope you are well.
Post a Comment