Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wow! December Makes Me Feel Crazy!

There is so much going on.

  • The kids were in a Christmas program at church, which is so fun....But they had practice every Saturday morning at 9am.....And church is 25 mins away.....And it lasted until 12.....And I had to listen to the CD like at least 100 times in four weeks.....But it is over now, and it was wonderful. It turned out so nice. Since the kids were in the program, we invited some people and they really enjoyed coming. My cousin came, my Aunt and Uncle, our next door neighbor, and Morgan and Tori's teachers from this year, and their lower ele teachers all came. It was really nice.
  • My brother is coming for 3 days. So I don't want to do anything except spend time with him......however, of course, there is the Corwin Christmas one of the nights he is here.....and one of the nights is New Year's Eve, and I wanted to have a get together, but alas, I will have to wait until next year for that! I am so excited to have Joel home for the holiday :D
  • I have close to NONE of my Christmas shopping done! I am in panic mode! Tomorrow night Mike and I are shopping for 3 hours without kids......this should make for good time, and I will be armed with list in hand!
  • I got all of my Christmas cards written....most are sent......but some still wait here.....waiting to be stamped and put into the mail box......I just need to get some stamps.....and DO it!
  • Cole's birthday is next Friday! I can't even think about birthday.....of course.......he wants a cake to take to school this Friday, 'cause they won't be there on his real birthday.....I was hoping to do it they day they come back from break.....you know...when things are quiet....and I have time to actually make a cake......but, I can't tell him no, since the poor guy already has a birthday way too close to Christmas.....I am sure he will get his cake......even if I am up till all hours making it on Thursday night!

Sorry for the rambling......I am tired, and have had some caffeine and just needed to ramble at this time. Thanks for sticking with me :D

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! Ramble away Jill. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.