Mike's mom passed away yesterday! She had a heart attack on Friday morning, and was stable until 1pm yesterday, and went downhill after that. She died at 6pm. Soooo, I am not really close with her, but it is still hard. Hard to think of losing a mother, hard to imagine how he feels, and hard to know what to do. Mike has been exceptionally okay with it. He was able to talk to her and he made sure that she knew where she was going when she died. This gives comfort. He cried yesterday, but today seems like any other day. There are lots of things to get done before the funeral on Thursday. That will keep him busy. Tonight he is at his dad's and they are going through pictures and filling out forms for the funeral home. Anyways, not a good post, but wanted to let you all know.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My condolences to your whole family.
Jennic
sweetisu.com
Jill, I sorry to hear that. Please let Mike know (and know yourself) that I will be praying for him, especially these next couple of hard days. How are the kids? Love you guys.
So sorry to hear. I read about her passing in the church prayer list. I will be keeping you all in my prayers. I lost my father 8 1/2 years ago so I know what's it's like, but I still don't have words to bring comfort. I pray God's mighty comforting hand on you all.
Thanks you guys!
I heard them mention that in church, I'm sorry. I hope all the planning and the funeral go smoothly.
Post a Comment