Thursday, April 12, 2007

All Over the Place!

We are starting a new thing here. We have decided that we are not going to watch TV during the week. Only on the weekends. We started on Monday. It is really nice. The kids have been playing really nicely together, and they are actually playing with their toys. I have been getting to bed a little earlier, and reading a lot more. I hope it continues to be a positive thing, and that we don't miss it too much :)

We watched Cole's class fish over spring break. Luckily it made it back alive. When we watched the hermit crab over Thanksgiving break we killed it somehow. Cole was very proud that we delivered the same fish right back to his teacher :)

Work is going well. I like it that I work at a job that I can go there, do my job, and enjoy it, and leave it at work. I don't have to think about it when I am not there. I can enjoy my weekend, and days off, and not stress about work. I work with some really nice people, and the kiddos are so cute. And my boss is kind enough to give me Fridays off, which I need since the kids have a half day every Friday.

This week was kinda hard, getting back in the swing of things after having last week off for spring break.....and the really hard part is that it is snowing, I mean blizzarding.....and it is the middle of APRIL! Yuck! We even had church canceled last night because of the blizzard. Weird.

Tomorrow night is Tori's birthday party with her friends. She is so excited. She decided to postpone it since one of her best friends couldn't make it when we wanted to have it over spring break. She is a patient one, when it comes to some things.

0 comments: