Last weekend my cousin Morgan got married. What a absolutely beautiful wedding! The bride Alex was so beautiful, and the ceremony was awesome....they even shared the gospel at the ceremony. My brother flew in from Las Vegas to be in the wedding. We got to visit with him for about 24 hours. He came over on Sunday to celebrate Christmas with us and Dad and Mary. Joel then spent the night and the kids got to play with him. On Monday I had a dentist appointment, and came home at 11 and woke Joel up. We then got to go out to lunch and spend the rest of the afternoon together. Very nice to see him. I miss him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome back! I've missed you!
I didn't even know you guys went on vacation! Sounds like it was fun.
Too bad you only had 24 hours to see your brother! But better than nothing I guess huh?
Post a Comment