Well, let's see...last week was a busy one. Monday night was Brownies and Men's bible study, not home together all evening. Tuesday I went scrapbooking with Stacy, and in the evening met with some friends for a night out (now that is a nice day). Wednesday was AWANA and Young Marrieds. Thursday Mike had his basketball game, so Mom and I took the kids out to a movie (The Nativity Story). It was really good, if you get a chance to see it. Friday the kids didn't have school, so we slept in and did things around the house. Friday night we went to the church for a potluck and fellowship. Saturday did some more things around the house and in the afternoon Mike and I took the kids to see Charlotte's Web. Very cute! Sunday church and in the afternoon we went to Collin's birthday party. Oh, and we had Bryson Saturday and Sunday :) It is always fun having a little on around.
This week I work only Tuesday and Wednesday, which is very nice. Getting lots done today and Thursday going to town with my sister-in-law to do some shopping. I also need to get ready for Cole's friend birthday party which is on Saturday.....I wrote in the invitation to bring sledding stuff, but I am afraid that some may not let their kids come because there was just a death in the area where a little 8 year old died sledding. I never take my kids where there are trees, we usually go to the football field here and there are some good hills and all cleared. Hopefully we have a good turn out.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Hello!
Posted by Jill Corwin at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment