Friday, January 19, 2007

This Week

Well, on Monday I worked. I love working off site with the older kids. It is more relaxing, and I get the general schedule I want. Very nice. Monday night we were home, did some stuff around the house, homework, etc. Tuesday I was off. I worked at the school most of the day and in the afternoon ran a couple of errands, and then we went to Lily's birthday party. The kids had fun playing with their cousins. Wednesday I worked and we went to A.W.A.N.A. and young marrieds at night. Last night Mike had a basket ball game, and I was home with the kids and we did laundry, homework, and spelling word practice. Today I was off, but had a meeting for work. We went to this little coffee shop called 'Another Cup of Joe'. It is really cute in there, and I thought the prices were reasonable. Good times. Tonight we are FINALLY having a birthday party for Cole. Family will be coming over. It is always fun to get together and visit. Well, have a good Friday night. Sorry our lives are so boring at this point. Good night!

0 comments: