Okay, where has time been going!?!? It is all good stuff, but each week just flies by.....it seems like 2 days!
Last weekend we went up to my Grandma's. She lives in St. Ignace just across the Mackinaw Bridge. We spent the day with her on Saturday. It was really nice to see her, and just to relax and sit with her. I actually only make it up there about once a year, maybe twice, but it has been a year since my last visit. She lives on a beautiful river, in the middle of nowhere...it is beautiful and so peaceful.
On our drive home we dropped Morgan off at my mom's house so that she could spend the night there. My mom called Sunday morning and said that she and Morgan would not be coming to church because Morgan was up sick in the night (stomach flu!) So.....the dreaded.....are we all going to get it....when will it strike.......who will it strike.....just one....or any number of us....... I ended up with it Sunday night. The worst I have ever had. It was BAD! So far, the rest have escaped the wrath of the bug!
I have started Christmas shopping. I am pretty much done with Cole. He made a list (as you know) and this made it easier. Also, his birthday is 4 days after Christmas, so I have to buy for both, so if there are extra for Chirstmas, it just goes to birthday pile. The girls are really hard for me this year. They are really in between. They are not teens....and NOT getting cell phones, but not into little girl stuff either. I am hoping to find a reasonable priced digital camera to get them each their own since they always want to use mine.
I can't wait to put up the Christmas tree next weekend! I LOVE Christmas season! I have already brought out my CDs, but haven't listened to them yet, I am just lining them up for next week :P
Thursday, November 20, 2008
This and That
Posted by Jill Corwin at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment