Yesterday I got a call from my friend Julie. We have been friends since before we were in school. She lives in NY and was in town staying with her parents for the holiday. We met and went shopping together and had lunch. It was GREAT. I haven't seen her in a couple of years, and even then it was at a wedding, and her little guy was keeping her very busy, so we didn't get to talk much. It was great to catch up with her, she is one of those friends that you can not talk to for a while, and you feel like you didn't miss a day.
We have had a wonderfully relaxing and really stress free week. I am not looking forward to getting back in our usual routine next week :) It will be fine, but I have really been enjoying sleeping in and staying in our jammies a day :P
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Nice Day
Posted by Jill Corwin at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment