The past month has been so busy! I didn't even know it was the middle of May. It feels like April. I got to go to Mackinaw with my great friends. My roomie from college, Kelli, my best friend Charity, and my sweet friend Jenni. I felt so blessed just to spend two days with them. Mackinac was great. The retreat theme was on joy, so they had some funny speakers. I don' t think I have laughed so much in over a year! It was nice.
This time of year is full of field trips, concerts, and presentations. With three kids, there are so many of them. This is when I say I can't wait for summer to come so we aren't so busy.
Cole has started orthodontics, so I have three kids to take there for their appointments. This means at LEAST once a month for each of them, plus other appointments for regular checkups with all specialists for the girls, and well child check ups happened to fall in this month, so my calendar has been FULL!
My digital camera is broken. It took a fall from about 5 feet, and no longer will take pictures, I am soooo bummed, and it happened right before Mackinac, so I don't have any pictures to post. :( Maybe I will steal one from someone else's post :p
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Wow!
Posted by Jill Corwin at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds busy! I'm glad you had fun at the retreat.
Post a Comment