Well, tomorrow is the day. The girls have their "recorder concert" They are so excited. Me on the other hand....I am trying to figure out a way to plug my ears without them noticing :D
I think my girls are okay at the recorder, but come on..... do you think that all 90 kids are good? There is bound to be a lot of squeaking, shrieking, and just plain bad sound! I will sit, smile, and pretend I am enjoying, because that is what moms do, we support our future musicians :D
Thursday, May 22, 2008
A Little Classic Recorder Anyone?
Posted by Jill Corwin at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There will be a special place in heaven for moms who sit through recorder concerts graciously, I'm sure.
LOL I am constantly shooing my kids to their rooms when they break out that recorder! LOL Have fun at the concert!!
ROFL...I hope you enjoyed the concert.
Post a Comment