Thursday, March 27, 2008

Girls

We are home. The surgeries went very well. The Doctor said he was very pleased with the outcome. The girls are however in a LOT of pain. The poor things. The can't even move without doing that pathetic whine which makes me want to do ANYTHING for them, but I CAN'T!

Please continue to pray for them that the pain would be gone.

The procedure they did was to remove bone marrow from the right hip and they "spoon" it out. They then "pack" it into the open spot in their upper jaw line and into the nasal area. OUCH! Liquids for a week, and then for five weeks only very soft food. They are already skinny little things, I can't imagine after 6 weeks what they will look like.

2 comments:

Amie said...

I'm glad their home recovering! I hope the pain starts to lessen soon. Knowing how kids are, they should star to bounce back real soon!

Melissa said...

Still praying!