Wow, is it cold! I am looking out the window at snow banks and it is just cold. I had to go out and buy the girls some cardigans to go with their dresses. They are necessary this year. We are staying home and making dinner here in Sunday. It will be nice to relax. My mom is coming over too.
We are getting ready for surgery. We will head down to Grand Rapids on Tuesday night and surgery is Wednesday (26th). Morgan is first at about 9:30 and Tori is at 1:00ish. They are doing okay, but are nervous. They keep talking about it and asking a TON of questions! I feel so bad for them. They will be having a bone graft done and bone is taken from the hip and used to graft an upper jaw the fill in the gap from the cleft. They will look a little different after surgery. I am curious to see the out come.
Keep them in your prayers. Pray for peace for them. Thanks!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Easter and Surgery
Posted by Jill Corwin at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll be praying for sure.
I have to laugh when I look at all the sleeveless Easter dresses in the stores...Obviously they don't think of those who live up North.
Jill, we are around all day Tuesday and Wednesday. If there is anything you need while in town.. please call!! I would love to come visit you and the girls, but of course, I will have the boys and probably cause more chaos than needed at that time. We will be praying.
Most definetly praying for successful surgery and peace for both the girls and for the rest of you guys too.
Jill, you and your family will be in my prayers! I will be praying that all goes well. How wonderful that Doctors can do that now!
Post a Comment