Saturday, September 29, 2007

Update....sorry

And...okay, I know that I am a slacker at this blogging thing. We have been busy....let's see.....school is going very good. Tori is a little surprised that she doesn't get all A's. She is in the gifted class, so of course everyone is smart, and she is used to just sailing through and getting all A's. I think it is a good thing to have some challenge. Her teacher called yesterday and said that she is going great, and it is normal for the kids to be in shock when they get a B. Morgan is starting to get the hang of fourth grade. It always takes her a while to get in the swing of things and learn the routine. I don't know if it is because of being hearing impaired, but it usually takes her a while, and then all is good. Of course for Cole this year has been fine, same teacher, same room, and he is enjoying being able to help the first graders out.

We have been working a lot in our yard. We tore it all up, since it was already thrashed from the road construction. We are moving plants, dirt, the fence, the patio blocks, the playground equipment, and more....lots of work. It should look really nice next summer.....

Work has been good. Same old thing.....working 3 days, 7:30-3:30. Mike's work has been very busy. Which is good.

We are planning on going to Las Vegas in November. I am so excited. Mike and I are going. The kids are going to stay here with my Mom. We are going to see Joel, and do a little bit of sight seeing. It will be nice to get away......we haven't EVER done that, getting away with no kids for more than one night. It is in celebration of our 10 year anniversary...wow how time flies!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Vegas Baby!! Good for you! And ten years already?! My goodness. Congrats! Miss you!

Amie said...

Wow, Vegas! Fun fun fun. I actually have a lot of family that live there.

Sounds like Tori will be more challenged now. which will be good for her but i'm sure it's an adjustment. I can't believe their in fourth grade!

Melissa said...

Good to see you blogging again :D Have fun in Vegas and Happy 10th!