So, over the weekend we relaxed a bit (although Bryson was here Friday and Saturday night). It was nice to be able to stay home and do some things around here. As posted before, Mike put the sidewalk in, and I did some things inside. On Sunday we took the kids to the Great Wolf Lodge! It was so fun. Mike and I were going down the slides, and playing with the kids in the pools, and racing them down the kid slides, it was so fun, and boy am I sore today!
The kids started school today. The girls are in 4th grade! It sounds like it went well, and Cole enjoyed 2nd grade too. I will post some pictures soon, but I am too tired tonight.
Congratulations to the Blodgetts, with the new birth! What a miracle, each baby is :D
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Short and Sweet
Posted by Jill Corwin at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment