- Tuesday we had the school open house. The girls were very excited and nervous because they are getting new teachers this year. They had the same teachers for 1-3rd grade, so it is a huge move, but an exciting one! Morgan's teacher seems soooo sweet, I am really excited to get to know her :) Tori's teacher seems perfect for Tori. She is very energetic, and yet seems to have some good boundaries for the kids :P Both girls were happy with the results, and they both have a friend in their class (which always helps). Cole has the same teacher since he is going into 2nd grade. He was very glad to see her again.
- Tomorrow Morgan will be going out to lunch with her teacher from last year....because she got all A's on her spelling tests. Cole is going to his first sleepover/birthday party....and let me tell you he is very excited!
- This week I had to work only today. What a WONDERFUL week! I feel very rested, even though I was out late last night and had to get up early.....in general I feel rested (which is a great way to start the school year).
Well, this long weekend will be fun....I will post on Tuesday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment