Friday, August 03, 2007

Gotta LOVE Michigan Summers :D

Today the kids and I went out to Lake Michigan/Otter Creek. It was so fun. We took a picnic and ate out there. Swam in "the big waves" as the kids call them. We relaxed, I read, we sunned, and it is my DREAM! I forgot the camera, so no pictures, but good times.

We will be camping next weekend. It will be a lot of fun. We are going with some families from our Young Marrieds group. Lots of fun and lots of kids :)

On a whole new subject, the girls are doing great now with their retainers. They are able to eat, and I can now understand them when they talk :D that is always a bonus. No pain lately, and no complaining. So that is going much better!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Have a great time camping. I love camping!!