Saturday, May 12, 2007

This Week

Wow! What beautiful weather God has been giving us. It is so nice to wake up to sunshine! The kids have been playing outside, their favorite thing right now is to ride their bikes. They have ridden them so much, we have "trails" in the yard where there is no grass growing. They make jumps and are just having a great time.

Let's see...what's new... oh, pray for my Aunt's best friend...her husband was killed in an ORV accident, only 50 and they have 2 kids at home :( It is really hard on everyone. I don't know if the family knows Christ...my aunt does, and she called her pastor over to do some counseling. It is just a terrible and sad thing.

I had my first bible study meeting. It was so nice to get together with a small group and learn together, and share. Hopefully I will catch up on the reading...I didn't get my book until the day before because the book store was out when I went to buy it. I am really enjoying reading it though, it is called 'The Power of a Praying Wife'...excellent book if you get the chance to read it.

Today I am going to lunch with my Mom to celebrate Mother's Day with her. It will be nice to spend time with her alone...most of the time the kids are with us...which is fine, but it is nice to be alone too!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

That book is really good. It's one I catch myself thinking that I need to go back and re-read on a regular basis. Keep me posted on what you think and how the Bible Study goes. (And I am so sorry to hear about the death - what a hard terrible thing to go through).