Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My Weekend

Well, I had a great weekend! Friday I left to head to Lansing to spend time with my friends Jen and Kelli (we were roomies freshman year @college). It was so nice. Jen is quite the hostess, including a gift basket, breakfast, and a beautiful house. It is such a treat to see her and spend time at her house. On Friday night Jen and I met my great friend Morgan and we had dinner and spent time together. So nice to see her. On Saturday I got a pedicure at the Douglas J. Aveda Day Spa in Okemos. It was FABULOUS! I can't begin to explain how nice it was! While I was at the salon, Kelli arrived at Jen's, so we met up and went out to eat at Chilis. We just had a really nice time. We slept in both days :) Which was one of my favorite parts. It was GREAT....and soon I get spoiled again when I go to Mackinaw and stay at the Grand Hotel!

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds like you had a good time :)someone broke into my e-mail and all my adresses were gone so was yours so i need your e-mail adress again please