Sunday, November 19, 2006

Wow! It has been a while!

Well, things have been busy, nothing too exciting, just lots to do. Morgan had a kidney infection, so that kept me home from work one day, and home for the next 3 days. She is doing much better now. We have been praying specifically for a total healing of her kidneys. She has a reflux and this causes the infections. At work thy moved me back to the 4 & 5 year olds. This is a nice change. I love working with the babies, but it gets kinda busy, with NO down time since we have a ratio of 1-4! So, the change has been nice, but I am not sure how long it will be for.

It has snowed here, and it looks so pretty. I have put out some Christmas decorations, I love Christmas! For Thanksgiving, we will be going to my aunt's for dinner along with my mom. It will be nice to cook only a little bit, but I love having people over too.

I have this whole week off from work! I am excited to relax. We have no plans except 2 hours of parent/teacher conferences, and Thanksgiving dinner! Oh, and SHOPPING on Friday! Yea! Well, I hope all have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!

1 comments:

Amie said...

I can't wait to go shopping of Friday!