Okay, I am posting wearing my winter ski jacket. Our furnace has been on the fritz. On Tuesday it went out over night, but Mike was able to get a part and fix it on Wednesday. Well, on Saturday it went out and we called Mike's brother (who is a furnace guy) and he thought we needed this certain part, wait until Monday. So today he put the new part on and I got home and it is 59 degrees in here. I am chilly. So, I am not sure what will happen from here. I hope we don't need a new furnace. I hate spending money on things like that :(
Monday, November 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, a working furnace in Michigan in November is a nice thing to have.
By the way, the house looks awesome!
Jill~ I got your card in the mail today! Thanks so much! Looks I will for sure see you on the 18th!
Post a Comment