Well, again I got to go to Mackinaw Island to Grand Hotel. It is so fabulous there. They treated us like princesses. No cleaning and not preparing meals. Being waited on hand and foot. It was so great. The guest speakers were Steve and Annie Chapman. They were wonderful. I didn't want to miss a word they said or sang. It was just a wonderful time. I enjoyed the time spent with my friend Charity and my Aunt Mary and cousin Jessica. We had a great time. The best part is that it is pre-paid, so you don't feel like you are spending any money. It is so "Grand".
Well, again this week was busy preparing to go to Mackinaw, and then going. Yesterday was a beautiful day weather wise. Mike and I both had the day off and we went into town and did some shopping. We FINALLY bought the livingroom rug. I have wanted it since the livingroom has been done, but wanted to wait until we had the money saved up. It looks so good in there. I wanted to get it before the babyshower that will be here next Saturday. We also looked around for patio furntiure to put on the new patio bricks. I didn't really find anything I liked except that which was expensive, so we passed on those (at least for the day). We are hoping they will go on sale soon.
This week will be busy again. Tomorrow work and brownies. Tues work and shopping for shower. Wenesday work. Thursday field trip to sand dunes with Cole's class and Friday, Dr. appointment for Tori and Morgan. Busy. I can't wait for summer when things slow down even more :)
Have a good night!
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Life is 'Grand'
Posted by Jill Corwin at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, I am jealous! I would have LOVED to go back to the Grand Hotel with your guys! Keep me in mind for next spring.
okay, sure will..........love ya. JILL
I am really disappointed that you didn't go up to the cupola bar!
Post a Comment