Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Birthday Girls




I can't believe it....they are 11! Morgan and Tori are growing up into such young ladies. Sometimes when they were younger, I wondered, would they ever have manners, help others, etc. Now they are becoming such fine young ladies, always looking to help. They especially enjoy learning about the things I do. They want to cook, clean, help plan parties, and they are learning a lot! It seems like 'yesterday' they were little 5 lb babies that I couldn't believe they were going to let us take them home to care for them ourselves! We made it through, although the first year was hard, since then it has been such a joy to have twins :)

1 comments:

Kelli said...

I can't believe they are 11!! It does just feel like we JUST visited you after you brought them home. They were SO teeny tiny!! What a nice picture of them... they do look so grown up. (And successfully makes me feel old) :)