- I have been loving this snow for some reason. It is so pretty, and it feels so cozy in the house.
- I am sure I will be sick of the snow by January 1st :)
- My brother is coming in tonight. I will pick him up at the airport. I am so excited to see him. It has been a year!!!!
- We are doing much of nothing the rest of the week.
- I don't have to go back to work until next Friday.
- Last week was so crazy I don't even remember most of what happened. Busy, busy, busy.
- I am excited about the girls' gifts. I know they will each love the gift. That makes it so exciting. Tori is getting a digital camera, and Morgan is getting a kitten.
- I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas spending time with family. It is so nice to have a relaxing day together, and remembering Christ's birth.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Eve
Posted by Jill Corwin at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment