- Making pumpkin cookies. They are my favorite. I make them every fall.
- We still haven't gotten pumpkins.
- We DID go to High Rollaway....so beautiful.
- I haven't even talked to the kids about dressing up....not sure if they want to or not, but if they do, I need to get right on that!
- The leaves are so beautiful right now. I love making my drive to town every day.
- God is AWESOME!
- Next year I really want to do a garden. I have been enjoying my tomatoes, but it would be nice to have a lot more to harvest.
- School is going great for the kids. They are doing well, and still love to go.
- I made chili, it is just a fall thing. I can't bring myself to make it in the summer.
- My birthday is Saturday, and I get to spend the whole day with my mom....I am really excited!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Fall
Posted by Jill Corwin at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those pumpkin cookies sound yummy! Hope you have a great birthday on Saturday!
A couple days ago I drove out to Fife Lake for a homeschool "mom's night out", and it was such a gorgeous drive! I think the drive was the most relaxing thing about the evening.
Have a great birthday!
Amie, I am so glad you got to have a night out! And yes, it is so beautiful!
Post a Comment