We have had a busy week. A good one, but busy.
- Monday I worked and in the evening went to bible study which was great.
- Tuesday I got to go to one of my pregnant friend's house and help two other friends clean. It was so fun and such a blessing! I was also blessed because one of my other friends watched my kids for me while I cleaned (and she has 4 of her own!) whew! I visited with her a bit while picking up the kids. I then headed into town for my dentist appointment. I LOVE getting my teeth cleaned :D I then headed back home to make dinner and tidy up....and I got to go out to dinner with girl friends and great food~
- Wednesday I worked and when I got home we made a fire in the fire pit and roasted marshmallows and made smores ;D
- Thursday morning I met some friends at the beach and we had a great time. I didn't want to leave when we had to at noon to take the kids to a bowling field trip. I had a hair appointment and some quiet time. Then to pick the kids up, back to the beach and home for making dinner. I then had to go back to town to go to a work meeting!
I am tired, but today I NEED to clean my house, and especially put the laundry AWAY!~
2 comments:
I'm trying to figure out who the pregnant friend is...someone I know?
Jen St@*D*E&T :)
Post a Comment