We had a nice 4th. The kids and I went down to the beach in the afternoon, and while there realized that the Navy Blue Angels were doing their practice for the air show. So the kids got to swim and watch the Blue Angels, which was GREAT! WE came home and got ready for heading back downtown for fireworks and then got home very late of course. While waiting for the fireworks to start we were on the beach and my dad decided to bury the kids in the sand. I got some good pictures of that :D
Well, of course it has been busy around here. I feel terrible about not blogging more, but hey, I am just not making it a priority. We have been having some fun this week with the Cherry Festival going on here. The kids love to check out everything....and a lot of the things are free, which is GREAT! I forgot to bring my camera today, and it would have been some great picture taking. WE got to ride on an antique fire engine, and Morgan and Cole got to ride up front with the fireman in the front seat! They were so excited!
I am working 2 days a week now. This is the first week on that schedule, and I am loving it :D
Sunday we were invited to some friends' house for a pool and barbecue. Who could say no??? So that just topped off the weekend. Nice time with friends and great food, and a great pool!
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
This and That
Posted by Jill Corwin at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks like you had some great fun. Love the picture of your dad burying the kids!
Post a Comment