The girls are doing well. A little bit of tenderness at the hip sight. It hurts to bear full weight on the leg. They have figured out how to scoot, limp, and hop their way around. They are not supposed to be off of the couch except to go potty, so now comes the hard part of keeping them down :D They have until Thursday to be on bed rest. After Thursday they can walk around, but for 5 weeks being very careful, and with limited activities. They need to be very careful of their mouth area. All in all, things are going good, and we are going to have cake and icecream on Saturday night with the family to celebrate their birthday. Starting on Thursday they can eat soft foods. Thank you for all of your prayers. I can feel that God has been helping to ease the pain, they have been sleeping all night, and they are recovering very quickly. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh my, I didn't realize they were on bedrest! I bet they can't wait to be done with that.
Post a Comment