Saturday, February 02, 2008

Boring Bullets

  • For the past 3 weeks, somebody in our house has been sick. It started with me.....the week of the funeral, then it hit Tori, then Morgan, and now Cole! I have been exhausted ever since.
  • Today we went to H%me Dep%t to get paint and trim for our dining room. I am really getting excited. The color is a brownish yellow. Kinda a traditional color; I know it sounds bad in print, but I will post a picture when we are done. The walls will be two tones with a chair rail in the middle. Yea!
  • We actually have NO plans for the super bowl this year! I think we are just going to hang out here and relax.
  • We are going to be having three babies in my family in the next two weeks. They are are my cousins having babies! Fun fun!
  • We now have a date for the girls' surgery. March 26. They are nervous.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hear ya on the being sick. We have been sick here too. Can't wait for summer time. Also, can't wait to see pictures of your finished dining room.

Melissa said...

The girls surgery is one day before my b-day. I will remember to pray for them on that day.