Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a blessed day and are able to spend time with the ones you love. We are on our way to my Aunt Melanie's house to be with my family. I love getting dressed up, relaxing, having a HUGE meal, and relaxing some more afterwards (while reading the ads in the paper). Thanksgiving traditions are important, no matter what yours are. Have fun and give lots of hugs!

Tomorrow it is shop, shop, shop! :D

3 comments:

Amie said...

I'm don't get to shop! I am SO bummed about that.

jenni blodgett said...

did you get any good deals? you always seem to. just please tell me you weren't out at 5:00 or something!

Jill Corwin said...

no, I really didn't find anything I NEEDED, but bought a couple of toys for the kids for Christmas. I didn't even get out of bed until 7:30 and got to town around 8. It is tiring fighting the crowd. I have learned to sleep in...and then the real "die hards" are settled down by then :D