Wow! Summer has hit me! We are busy! It is all good stuff, but I am not finding much computer time. If we are home, we are outside! It has been nice. The weather has been great. We have gone to the beach a couple of times. Gone to a couple of picnics, the kids had a lemonade stand (and made $21), went to the fireworks, and the girls got to go to Avalance Bay to play! Last night we went to the Cherry Bowl Drive In and watched a movie! The kids always enjoy that (although I am tired since the movie doesn't start until after dark)!
The kids are enjoying summer camp. They keep them so busy and they are really tired when we get home. That is a good thing. I think they also love camp because they don't go every day, only 3 days a week, just enough to be fun!
The girls are getting retainers on Tuesday. They are excited about that. It is funny the things that kids think is "cool" ......I think because a couple of kids in their classes have them, so they are "cool"....of course they don't understand it will be some pain...I keep telling them that it will be sore. They will have to have them in for at least four months. When they are removed, then they will be ready for surgery after that.
I took Morgan to the urologist in Grand Rapids last week and he said that she is doing great. Her right kidney which is the small, displaced kidney is growing! We laid hands on her in December, specifically for this, and have been praying for the kidney to heal....it is starting! Thanks for your prayers. Keep praying.
Oh, they are redoing the road in front of our house. It will be widened and they are adding sidewalks and repaving, and making it all pretty....but last Monday when we came home from work, all three of the big trees in our yard were cut down! Wow, big shocker! It will look nice when they are done, but I was in shock!
I hope you are having a great summer so far!
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Summer Time
Posted by Jill Corwin at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know how you feel about the trees. There was a huge maple tree in the backyard of the house I grew up in that was cut down a few years ago for some kind of construction work. I seriously wanted to cry, and I didn't even live there anymore.
Sounds like you guys are having a good time. We went to the drive in several weeks ago to see Shrek 3.
Post a Comment