Thursday, June 07, 2007

End Of Year (school)

Oh my goodness! Is this time of year busy or WHAT!?!? We have been doing something every day and evening....let's see, what is new.....Oh, my best est friend is moving to another state:( I am so sad......I know we will be in contact, but it is still not the same. The kids are very excited that school is almost out. They have been going on field trips and finishing up end of the year projects and reports (which is work for me too). So between that, brownies, bible studies, girls night outs, and work, I am TIRED!

Memorial Day we went to the Sand Dunes with some friends and had a great time. The weather was perfect and we had a great time! I am hoping this summer to take the kids there and walk across to Lake Michigan. It will be so much fun!

Well, I guess that I am now brain dead, and can't think of anything else, so bye for now!

0 comments: