Monday, March 05, 2007

Ramble.......

Still working on the room....it is turning out better than I thought (course I spent a little more than origionally planned). I will post a pic when I am done. That is pretty much keeping me busy, what with doing the regular stuff too.

I love my new vehicle.....I am not quite sure what to call it. It is not a car, not a truck, not a station wagon (although that is what it says on the title), and it sounds funny to say "the SUV". Cole has started calling it the 4x4. I also don't want to say "the Yukon" because that just sounds weird.....I don't know. I am rambling because I am tired, and it is only 9pm. Anyways, very comfortable, and I love having the 4wheel drive since it has been so icy lately.

The kids are doing good. Morgan had a bout with ear infection, seems to be clearing up with antibiotics. Tori is doing very well, loving school, and very excited already about fourth grade. Cole is loving school, and loves to stay home. Whenever we are out he says he would like to go back home. He doesn't complain, but just wants us to know. :)

This week is busy as usual. I have Weds off, and am hoping to finish up the little bit left on Cole's room, and also to get together with my friend Stacy. Well, sorry about the rambling.

0 comments: