Monday, February 05, 2007

Friend Party

Cole had his first 'Friend' party on Saturday. The boys had fun. I didn't realize how gross 7-9 year old boys are. They were doing burping contests (which was not on my agenda) and making gross noises, and all of that. I guess that Cole just isn't doing that yet, but they gave me a glimpse into his future. The other thing I noticed was the gift giving. It was extreme. Most of the gifts were about $20. And this is just a kid in their class. Maybe I wouldn't spend that much because I have 3 kids and they all get invited to parties, but I was shocked at the gifts. Hopefully they were all on sale. I guess I am cheap and spend usually about $10 (and find things on sale). Like Mike said, maybe they haven't gone to many parties yet, so spending $20 on the first gift isn't bad, or they only have the one kid.

0 comments: