
I am tired, but it has been a while since I posted and I am tired of looking at the previous title. So, just to change things, and since I can't think right now, check out this oil painting that Jan Bower did of Cole and one of Jan's daughters. They are sitting on our front porch. Isn't it neat! I have a couple of prints that I am going to frame for some family Christmas gifts. If you want to check out her web site, it is really cool. http://www.janbower.com
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Artwork
Posted by Jill Corwin at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so cute! Jan is such a talented artist.
Jill~ We really need to work on your blogging skills... Kelli and I are going to have an intervention.
I had to do some research to figure out how to leave a comment. I am glad that I just saw you on Sunday or I would think that you had fallen off of the face of the earth.
Do you have any pictures from your trip that you could share with us?
any new happenings in the Corwin house?
Post a Comment